It’s that time again, so sit back and buy away because these are some great deals. This week, I actually went through some of my personal favorites and checked if they were at a low price, and well, you got lucky. Radiohead‘s In Rainbows may have been free online a couple of years ago when Radiohead decided to release the album in a set-your-own price way, but today you can get it for less than $10. And let’s face it, music that great is worth a lot more. The list also includes She & Him with the amazing actress Zooey Deschanel and The Airborne Toxic Event, a band that blew me away at this year’s Coachella Festival.
Okay, enough chit-chat, take a look below…
- Radiohead – In Rainbows | $9.99
- She Wants Revenge – She Wants Revenge | $8.99
- Kate Nash – Made of Bricks | $8.99
- Sonic Youth – The Eternal | $9.99
Check out Kate Nash’s Made of Bricks and listen to The Nicest Thing, it is the sweetest song. Actually, I like it so much that all you have to do to listen it is press play on the video below. If you are a lover like me, you will fall for this song and eventually Kate Nash.
- Amy Winehouse – Back to Black | $10.99
- Camila – Todo Cambio (Special Edition) | $12.97
- Cold War Kids – Loyalty to Loyalty | $13.99
- She & Him – Volume One | $12.99
Nathan Willett is a perfect angel with a voice that can never go wrong, which is why you must own Loyalty to Loyalty (their latest album). Every song prepares the next, like a chapters in a great book. Camila is a Mexican soft rock band and though their songs may be a bit cheesy, they sing them beautifully and honestly.
- Grateful Dead – From The Mars Hotel | $7.92
- Ida Maria – Fortress ’round My Heart | $7.99
- Barcelona – Absolutes | $7.99
- The Airborne Toxic Event – The Airborne Toxic Event | $9.49
The only thing I dreaded about selling my Saturday Coachella ticket to some stranger on Craigslist was having to miss Ida Maria’s set. Fortress ’round My Heart is her debut album and the price is pretty good; the moment I heard her song Oh My God, I was sold.
Which album will you buy?