Zooey Deschanel and Ben Gibbard Are Married!By Seraphina L.
It’s officially happened. The cutest indie couple in existence has gotten married! When the engagement alone had fans in tears, hipster hearts shattered this weekend.
Actress (and She & Him‘s) Zooey Deschanel and Death Cab For Cutie‘s (and Postal Service‘s) Ben Gibbard tied the knot this past Saturday in Seattle, according to MTV. We haven’t found any cool photos of Zooey doing any cute choreographed dance moves or M. Ward and Ben drunkenly singing along to their favorite wedding song. However, we still have hope.
Now all we have to do is wait for these two to pop a kid out. Whoever this child may turn out to be later in life – we already know one thing. He or she will have some mad talent. (75% chance a musician, 25% an actor?)