CocoRosie is a duo of two American sisters who were separated as children and reunited as adults in Paris — I know, these types of stories are only seen in films, or read about in books, but ever since their reunion Sierra and Bianca Casady have been making gorgeous ‘pop-folk’ music influenced by the likes of Billie Holliday and Interpol. CocoRosie is currently on tour and will be coming to the Los Angeles Orpheum on Friday, July 2, 2010.
We’ve got one pair of tickets to give away to one lucky reader!
Check out how to enter to win…
- Please follow us on Twitter and retweet this post or become a fan on Facebook.
- Leave a comment below telling us why you love CocoRosie’s musical style.
Please leave your comment by noon on Wednesday, June 30 when we will announce the winners! The tickets will be held at will call on Friday, July 2 the night of the show for the winner.
How to get your tickets if you win:
- You must leave an e-mail address that we can reach you at below (it will not be publicly displayed).
- If you win, we will need your full name for you to receive your tickets. You will be e-mailed and given 36 hours to respond with your full name. Make sure the name you give matches you ID because you will be asked to present it at will call!
- If we do NOT receive your full name within 36 hours, your ticket will be forfeited!
- Note: These passes with only provide you with free entry. They do NOT cover transportation, parking, or any other costs at the event.
If you can’t wait for us to announce the winners and would like to purchase tickets, go to Goldenvoice.