The new cast of “Dancing With The Stars” has been revealed, and it features a whole lot of barely famous TV hosts and once-famous TV stars. There was a lot of speculation on who would be a part of the new cast, but all the guesses were put to rest earlier today on “Good Morning America”.
Sherri Shepherd from “The View” will be joined by actor Jack Waner of “Melrose Place”, Jaleel White, who is famously known for his “Family Matters” role as Steve Urkel, and TV star Melissa Gilbert of “Little House on the Prairie”.
Also on the roster are TV host Maria Menounos, Disney star Roshon Fegan, Motown icon Gladys Knight, Green Bay Packers receiver Donald Driver, tennis legend Martina Navratilova, singer Gavin DeGraw, opera singer Katherine Jerkins, and Cuban soap-opera actor William Levy.
Below you’ll find the full lineup, including the stars’ professional dancing partners:
- Jack Wagner and Anna Trebunskaya
- Melissa Gilbert and Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Donald Driver and Peta Murgatroyd
- William Levy and Cheryl Burke
- Sherri Shepherd and Val Chmerkovskiy
- Gavin DeGraw and Karina Smirnoff
- Katherine Jenkins and Mark Ballas
- Martina Navratilova and Tony Dovolani
- Roshon Fegan and Chelsie Hightower
- Maria Menounos and Derek Hough
- Jaleel White and Kym Johnson
- Gladys Knight and Tristan MacManus
It seems that with every season that passes, the stars gets a little less bright, wouldn’t you say? “Dancing With The Stars” returns Monday, March 19 on ABC.
Who will you be rooting for?