Morrissey is coming back to stages all over the U.S. He’s just announced a lengthy 33-date North American tour for this fall that’ll kick off in Boston on October 5th. During one of his stops, he’ll even join forces with Iggy Pop and The Stooges. Check out those dates below.
This month Morrissey said some things that led us to believe that this might be his final tour. He stated that he sees himself retiring at 55, which is just two years away for the 53-year-old singer. A rep for Morrissey did deny the rumor and called it ‘wishful thinking’ on behalf of the critics, but you never know, it could be.
Besides the usual large cities like New York and Los Angeles, Morrissey will also stop in Wichita Falls, Texas; Lincoln, Nebraska; Clear Lake, Iowa; Davis, California; and Bellingham, Washington.
One gig worth noting is the one in Los Angeles. Morrissey will play at the Staples Center, and he’ll be joined by “special guest” Iggy Pop and the Stooges.
Check out the 33-dates of Morrissey’s upcoming tour below. If this indeed his final tour, then you’ll want to go see him before he officially announces the end of his career as a touring performer. Check Ticketmaster and Live Nation for on-sale times and dates.
Full list of Morrissey’s North American tour dates:
- October 5 – Boston, MA @ Wang Theatre
- October 6 – Waterbury, CT @ Palace Theater
- October 10 – New York, NY @ Radio City Music Hall
- October 15 – Portland, ME @ State Theatre
- October 16 – Burlington, VT @Flynn Center for the Performing Arts
- October 18 – Albany, NY @ Palace Theatre
- October 19 – Niagara Falls, NY @ Rapids Theatre
- October 23 – Pittsburgh, PA @ Heinz Hall
- October 24 – Columbus, OH @ LC Indoor Pavilion
- October 26 – Flint, MI @ James H Whiting Auditorium
- October 27 – Chicago, IL @ Chicago Theatre
- October 29 – Minneapolis, MN @ Orpheum Theatre
- October 30 – Clear Lake, IA @ Surf Ballroom
- November 1 – Lincoln, NE @ Rococo Theatre
- November 3 – Denver, CO @ Ellie Caulkins Opera House
- November 4 – Salt Lake City, UT @ Kingsbury Hall at University of Utah
- November 8 – Seattle, WA @ Moore Theatre
- November 10 – Bellingham, WA @ Mount Baker Theatre
- November 11 – Portland, OR @ Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall
- November 14 – Davis, CA @ Robert Mondavi Center at UC Davis
- November 16 – San Francisco, CA @ Davies Symphony Hall
- November 17 – Reno, NV @ John Ascuaga’s Nugget – Rose Ballroom
- November 21 – Tempe, AZ @ Marquee Theater
- November 23 – Las Vegas, NV @ The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas at The Chelsea Ballroom
- November 24 – Los Angeles, CA @ Staples Center Arena w/ Iggy and The Stooges as support
- November 27 – El Paso, TX @ Tricky Falls
- November 28 – Wichita Falls, TX @ Kay Yeager Coliseum
- November 30 – Pharr, TX @ Pharr Entertainment Center
- December 1 – Beaumont, TX @ Jefferson Theatre
- December 3 – Atlanta, GA @ Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre
- December 5 – Asheville, NC @ Orange Peel
- December 7 – North Bethesda, MD @ The Music Center at Strathmore
- December 8 – Atlantic City, NJ @ Showboat Resort and Casino – House of Blues
Will you buy tickets to go see Morrissey in concert?