Iggy Azalea has reached the status of the Beatles on the Billboard Hot 100. The Australian rapper’s summer hit “Fancy” (featuring Charli XCX) reaches No. 1 on this week’s track chart, while Ariana Grande‘s “Problem,” which features Azalea, hits No. 2.
According to Billboard, Azalea joins the ranks of The Beatles. The icon band held the top two spots in 1964, with “I Want To Hold Your Hand” and “She Loves You.”
This isn’t the first time this happens of course, but it’s still a nice accomplishment for the 23-year-old rapper. Only fifteen other artists ave had two of their tracks top the definitive chart. But Azalea is one of only three females to achieve this feat. Mariah Carey and Ashanti are the other two. Below is the full Hot 100 top ten, check it out:
The full Hot 100 top ten:
1) Iggy Azalea – Fancy ft. Charli XCX
2) Ariana Grande – Problem ft. Iggy Azalea
3) John Legend – All of Me
4) Pharrell – Happy
5) DJ Snake & Lil Jon – Turn Down for What
6) Katy Perry – Dark Horse ft. Juicy J
7) Jason DeRulo – Talk Dirty ft. 2 Chainz
8) Nico and Vinz – Am I Wrong
9) Justin Timberlake – Not a Bad Thing
10 Jason DeRulo – Wiggle ft. Snoop Dogg
Here’s Azalea and Charli XCX performing at the Billboard Music Awards. Check it out:
Are you a fan of Iggy Azalea?